Germ Wipes™ - Disinfecting Wipes for Surfaces
Disinfecting wipes destroy bacteria, fungi and viruses with 100% certainty on different types of hard surfaces. High quality & strong material that is also extra soft, gentle, large size, and thicker than most wipes. Gentle on Hands - Tough on Germs!™
We use a combination of Ethanol, Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, and Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride as our active antimicobial ingredients to produce a kill time of as little as 30 seconds. These are powerful quaternary ammonium compounds that will help fight many different germs.
Private Label / Custom Packaging available! Learn More »
- 1pc / 5pc / 10pc / 15pc / 30pc / 50pc / 80pc / 100pc (Soft Bag)
- 50pc / 70pc / 80pc / 100pc / 160pc / 200pc (Canister)
- 250pc / 500pc / 750pc / 800pc / 1000pc / 1200pc (Tub / Gym Wipes Bag)
Some Common Uses For These Wipes:
- Stores & While Shopping
- Cars, Travel, Airplanes
- Schools / Daycares / Dorms
- Restaurants & Kitchen
- Offices & Business
- Gyms & Fitness Equipment
More About Wipes...
Formulated for Hands & Skin
It's a very common misconception that all wipes are safe for hands and skin. There are two different types of wipes: FDA Registered and EPA Registered. The FDA governs what you can put on or in your body, the EPA governs what can use used on surfaces (not safe for skin/humans).
Unless you know that a wipe has been approved by the FDA, the wipe should NOT be considered safe to use on your skin! We have all the needed approvals to make sure we are keeping your and your family SAFE from germs by only using FDA Registered ingredients.
Wipes vs. Hand Sanitizer
You may have asked yourself "Why do I need wipes? Can I just use hand sanitizer?" It's a great question - and one we get often! Here are the proven reasons:
- #1 = Wipes kill germs AND also wipe them away!
- You can wipe your phone (dirtier than your tolet seat!), keys, etc at the same time
- Can be used when soap & water are not available
- Can be used to open doors, on shopping carts, etc.
Have a Question?
Looking for more information on our products? Please contact us.